Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Puppy Love | New JSK

I've been over joyed and distracted with these little furry babies! Just about the first thing I do every morning is hop down the stairs to stop by their pin. It's then I have difficulty deciding which puppy to hold as each one is trying to convince me that it is the most deserving. Out of the six I tend to choose mr. alpha male Walter. His bunny like face, energetic greet, and best of all his love for cuddles make him irresistible.
Yorkies are lots of fun. Six yorkie babies are more fun than a human being should be allowed to have. I'll be so sad to see them go. :(  
 
 
 
 
Recently I've been developing a basic JSK pattern. It's taken me time to figure out all the right proportions. I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out.
 
 
 
 JSK: Sewn by me          
Blouse: Forever 21               
 Belt: Francesca's            
Heels:Urban Outfitters        
Purse: Gift from my mother 
 
Thanks,
~LL~

1 comment:

Sariel said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, so cute <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...