Tuesday, April 8, 2014

National Velvet Inspire Outfit


It's been a while since I've posted a casual outfit. Mainly because I'm a bit lazy when it comes to taking photos before I leave the house. I did however manage to snap this one. The look is inspired by the classic film "National Velvet" with young Elizabeth Taylor.
I'd admit the choice of shoes could have been better. I was in a bit of a hurry to get out the door that day. Hope ya'll enjoy!




 
 
Everything is either second hand or from Goodwill.
 
Thanks!
-LL-

2 comments:

outfitvandedag said...

Love this post <3

I have a post about Japanese fashion, would you like to check it out: http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be/2014/08/japanese-fashion-lolita-dresses-post-143.html

We can follow each other if you like? Let me know if you're in!

Have a lovely day,

xoxo Isabelle

Girl from mysterious town said...

Lovely vest!

www.helenapolanskyblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...