Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Time to Play Catch Up

Hi, ya'll!
I'm back with that photo shoot post I promised. There's more to come, and lots of catching up to do. I hope to be posting twice a week for the year of 2014.

Thanks for the views, and enjoy the photos taken by Sara Jane Photography.




 
 
 
 
 

 
 



Outfit Breakdown
Dress: an older handmade piece of mine
Blouse: Thrift (plato's closet)                       
Skirt: by me                                        
Choker: Vintage Shop                                 
Boots: Marshalls                                     
 
If there is anything you'd like to ask or see from LadyLiddy, feel free to drop me a message.  You might just be the inspiration for my next post.
 
Thanks!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...